Shows the overall view of the ‘Team’ by documenting which person is accountable for each role or key position within a business.
Using the chart helps:
1. Build and design the organization structure to meet the business’s objectives.
2. Divide the enterprise into functions.
3. Show the relationships between functions.
4. Show if workload is too heavy.
5. Understand and enhance the coordination of the organization.
Hello Gentlemen, I think it might be nice to see how the data from the direction phase worksheets are placed on the org. charts using a step by step example for a business. The charts are detailed and might be a bit overwhelming at first glance 🙂